30 March, 2007

And on the eighth day, God said, "Take a picture, it lasts longer!"

I carry my camera with me everywhere I go. I'm no ~*~photographer~*~, but I do enjoy taking pictures. Here, I post them. There, you roll your eyes and say, "Fuck, not this again."


Gas prices make me lol. They make me angry, but they make me lol.


It's true. I'm the tackiest person you could hope to meet in a month of Sundays.


This is Scott Simpson. He is freakin' amazing. I would start a list of reasons, but this blog post would end up taking anyone about 4 hours to read through.


Hello, Sixth Street. Thank you for helping me recapture my sanity last Tuesday.


I love my Pete Gene. He helped me shop for clothes! If you hadn't guessed by my purse, I tend to gravitate toward the extremely ridiculous. Who needs William Sledd when you have your very own gay man? :) OK, so the answer to that question is, "Basically everyone you love minus Kathryn Grayson because she doesn't do the intarweb thing," but that is TOTALLY beside the point. Would William Sledd go through stores with me, picking out clothes and bemoaning the fact that Patti LuPone seems to have taken over the fashion industry with her totally amazing fashion sense?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*dance dance*
I drive by that Quik N EZ...a lot.
<3 Toronto road. not. lol.