25 March, 2007

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT.

I sit here on this fine Sunday night, enjoying a little Diet Pepsi and Journey (don't laugh, you just can't admit that you listen to them), and I contemplate a question posed to me. "Excluding the picture of you and Christine, what would your top three favorite photos from your trip to New York?"

I HAVE AN ANSWER.

3. The Broadway Bargain Bin

For anyone who is unaware, Christine was in Steel Magnolias. One of those hats became mine for the low low sale price of $11. Someone else from that bin became Cara's for a very low low price, too.

2. POST NO BILLS.

Oh, I know what you may be thinking. It goes a little something like, "What the hell..." I took this picture because the painted boards made me laugh, but the more I think about it, the more that phrase really captures the very feeling I had during an unfortunate encounter with... Eve Harrington. So Eve Harrington, if you're reading this, I dedicate this picture to you. Don't post Bill.

1. Mary Louise Wilson sign @ Walter Kerr Theatre

MARY LOUISE WILSON = RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF AMAZING, PERSONIFIED.
Enough said.

1 comment:

Cara Marie said...

BROADWAY BARGAIN BIN 4EVA