13 April, 2007

Yesterday...

How strange is it that Howard Keel recorded the Beatles song, Yesterday?
It's very strange.
Stranger still was Sometimes When We Touch, but I digress.
Yesterday would have been Howard Keel's 88th birthday. I didn't forget, I just... well, you know, it's a long story that no one wants to hear.
I know, since when do I not tell stories that don't really pertain to real life?
Instead, I'll share with you the cutest picture I've seen in a very very very long time. This much cute shouldn't be allowed without some sort of license. Since it is...

Honestly, when I can say something like, "Only Zelma Kathryn can rival that much cute," it's a goddamn adorable picture. I'm pretty much an expert on these sorts of things.

OK, so I posted this and it's still showing up as the 13th. Well, yesterday CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, IN WHICH HOWARD KEEL WAS BORN, was his birthday.

No comments: