12 April, 2007

Could be categorized as the beginning of obnoxiothon 2007...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHNNIE LUCILLE COLLIER, AKA ANN "QUEEN OF MUTHAFUCKIN' SPACE" MILLER!
According to some, she would be 90.
Accroding to others, she would be 88.
According to more still, she would be 84.
According to her, she would be 29 and fabulous.

Whatever her age, she will always kick ass and take names in my book.

I seriously want to know what the joke was. Because I'm pretty sure it was at Howard's expense and that amuses me TO NO END.

This is when the hair started to grow...

And it just got more and more amazifying as the years went on.

I FREAKING LOVE ANN MILLER. Fo sho.
I fucking almost fell onto her front lawn. That was some hardcore awesome right there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ann, woo hoo! :D