23 March, 2007

I HAVE NO FRENZ. Except for a few. One is not Christine.

Hokay.
This *points at self* is Kayla. She works at Starbucks. Since she doesn't so much fit in with anyone else, she talks about her own interests, mainly to herself, on the off chance someone might be paying attention.
Long before... well, sort of in the middle, I guess you'd say... the Christine Ebersole fandom began... ended, and began again... (Yes, I am aware that I use elipses far too often DOT DOT DOT), Kayla was a fan of an actress from "back in the day." Through a series of things and stuff, Kayla ended up knowing said actress personally. Now, only those of you reading this who know me will figure that out, so I'm still all good on that front.
People at Starbucks are fully aware that I have an actual, real life, not made up connection to this actress from "back in the day."
So why is it that everyone is asking me, "How's your friend doing?" ABOUT CHRISTINE?! They still reference the other actress as, "that actress you like," but Christine is apparently my biffer after maaaaaaaybe 10 minutes. Maybe. That's pushing it. IT ALL DOES NOT COMPUTE. I never said anything about being friends. I'm not one of those weirdo livejournal girls who stage door 50 times and claim BESTEST FRENZ because now an actor/actress sort of remembers them. I said, "I ended up wordvomiting all over her," and described how I, in a roundabout way, made an ass of myself (BUT WHAT IS NEW, EH?), but nothing about being her friend. It's not that I don't think she'd be a cool friend to have, it's that... STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE SCARY LJ GIRLS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You meet the woman for 10 minutes and people think you're b.f.f. already? LOL That is highly amusing, lmao

Cara Marie said...

1. You did NOT wordvomit.
2. You are NOT scary.
3. We're pretty much the winners of life.
4. TRUNK SPACE.