13 March, 2007

Mahna Mahna!

I feel like getting all cryptic with my bad self. I mean, if Rosie O'Donnell can do it, why can't I?
Don't answer that question. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the ability to buy and sell people. Not that Rosie would do such a thing, I'm just saying.
Whatever. I now present to you, this thing.

Mono-Mono
Barrier Reef!
Mono-Mono
Effin' Shoes!
Mono-Mono
I am a horrible person, I know this, no need to rub it in!

Mono-Mono
Oh man, Resistance!
Mono-Mono
I'm going crazy!
Mono-Mono
Running away from psychos, smack into Tyne Daly!

Mono-Mono
I talk to strangers!
Mono-Mono
They know my life story!
Mono-Mono
I need to quit it, or I'll regret it for eternity!

Mono-Mono
Hey there Pokemon!
Mono-Mono
Get back in your ball!
Mono-Mono
NO SERIOUSLY, EVE FUCKING HARRINGTON. LISTEN TO ME. EVE HARRINGTON.

(Who ever said poetry had to rhyme or make sense?)

1 comment:

Cara Marie said...

...The fact that I understood EVERY PART OF THAT really worries me.

ILU.